Our Alpha Mechanical Air Contitioning maintenance package include the following:
- Thermostat check.
- Electrical diagnostic and amp measurement.
- Electrical control sequence check to make sure you can’t have the heater and AC on at the same time.
- Evaporator coil air flow test and coil fin inspection.
- Condenser coil cleaning and fan debris removal.
- Duct inspection.
- Inspect and flush drain lines.
- Refrigerant check.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Belt and seal inspection.
- Replace or clean the air filter.
What to Expect
We check the overall performance, refrigerant pressures, temps & amp draws of the system. We check all operational aspect of the system and provide a repair solution with upfront pricing.
What You Get
A thorough evaluation of the overall performance of the equipment. Upfront pricing, with no hidden costs.
“My brother in law and family moved to Texas from Idaho. Purchased a home that they liked in East Texas. A month later, the a/c quit working. I had had Alpha come get my a/c up and running when I lived in Houston, so I called to see if they serviced anything outside of Houston area. Mind you, it’s about 3 hours away from Alvin. Not only did they come out and install the unit, they picked it up and they did it next day. That is great customer service in my book. Very professional and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone, and they’ll have my family’s business from now on.“
“If you need electrical work Jeff is your man. He is very courteous, polite and knows his business. He does excellent work.“
Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We are available via phone or email.