Commercial Maintenance Plans
Our Alpha Mechanical Air Contitioning maintenance package include the following:
- Thermostat check.
- Electrical diagnostic and amp measurement.
- Electrical control sequence check to make sure you can’t have the heater and AC on at the same time.
- Evaporator coil air flow test and coil fin inspection.
- Condenser coil cleaning and fan debris removal.
- Duct inspection.
- Inspect and flush drain lines.
- Refrigerant check.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Belt and seal inspection.
- Replace or clean the air filter.
What to Expect
We check the overall performance, refrigerant pressures, temps & amp draws of the system. We check all operational aspect of the system and provide a repair solution with upfront pricing.
What You Get
A thorough evaluation of the overall performance of the equipment. Upfront pricing, with no hidden costs.
“Alpha Mechanical has exceeded my expectations in service, quality, dependability and curtesy. The personal have gone out of their way in helping me at my commercial property in Houston, TX by dealing with: emergencies related to the freeze, assisting other crafts, correcting deficiencies and failings by other HVAC contractors and going out on on a weekend emergency call at a moments notice. In short, Alpha Mechanical treats their customers the way we all want to be treated by putting the customers first and anticipating their needs. Something almost none existent in todays world.“
“We began using on a trial basis at my facility and never looked back! Fantastic customer service, fair and honest quotes and they get the job done right and on time. Finally a contractor we can count on!“
Contact us today to schedule an appointment. We are available via phone or email.